Video guide located here: How to Do a Placement Change
Placement changes can be done using the Backoffice if you have purchased a subscription to the DREAMS Technology platform (to subscribe to this, mouse over the "Shop" menu and click "DREAMS Technology"). To complete a placement change, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Backoffice website.
2. Mouse over the "Organization" tab toward the middle of the green bar at the top of the page. From the dropdown menu, select the "Tree Viewer" option.
3. On the right hand side, you should see all of the newly enrolled members who are possible to move. New members can only be enrolled wiithin 1+ month of enrollment (see this article for details).
4. To select the member under whom you would like to move your new member, use the "Search" box on the right hand side of the page. You can use your downline's name or customer ID number to search for him or her.
5. Once you have searched for and found the downline member who will be the sponsor for the member you are moving, double click on his or her name. This should bring the Tree Viewer on the left hand side of the page to the place in your organization where your downline is.
6. Now that you can see the new sponsor's customer ID number in the Tree Viewer, go ahead and click the name of the new member (the one who is going to be moved) where it appears on the right hand side of the page. His or her name should highlight blue.
7. Once that has been done, simply click once on the card for the new sponsor in the placement tree. You should see a dialogue box come up allowing you to confirm the move. Click "OK". Once you have, you will have successfully changed the placement of your new member. Please allow 20-30 minutes for the placement change to update in your Unilevel Team.
Note: No placement changes are allowed within the first week of a new month.