A Member or Professional’s violation of the Purium Agreement or any of the Company’s Policies and Procedures, or participation in any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive, or unethical business conduct may result, at the Company’s discretion, in one or more of the following disciplinary actions:
1. Issuance of a written warning or admonition.
2. Imposition of a fine, which may be imposed immediately or withheld from future commission checks.
3. Withholding of commission checks.
4. Reassignment of all or part of a Business Building Customer’s Organization.
5. Suspension, which may result in termination or reinstatement with conditions or restrictions.
6. Termination of the Member.