- Orders are processed with the date they are received at the Home Office
- Volume credit will count for the month in which the order is received.
- Orders must be placed on an individual’s own account unless prior approval by the account holder to "drop-ship"
- Sponsors cannot both pay for and ship an order to themselves through a downline member’s account.
- Sponsors must arrange prior approval by the cardholder (via email or telephone) before placing orders on down lines account, even for purchases being sent to the account holder.
- Customers living in North America can order directly through www.ishoppurium.com or www.isharepurium.com.
- Customers living in the European Union (EU) must order through Platinum Health Europe (www.platinumuk.biz/[web_alias_here]).
- Customers living outside of North American and the EU must send their orders to Purium Customer Service via email@example.com or call at +1 888 747 6733.
All International shipments are subject to special fees by the government of the destination country. Once the package leaves our facility, international customers are solely responsible for the shipping charges and customs clearance, duties and taxes, and any other associated costs. Please consult your local customs authority for your local tax and duty rate on nutritional supplements. It is also the responsibility of the customer to know which ingredients/products are, or are not, allowed to be imported into the destination country. Purium is not responsible for having that information readily available. Please note that if a package is returned to Purium as a result of a dispute with customs, the customer in question will be liable for the outbound and return shipping.