Video Guide: Editing an Existing Smart Order
The Smart Order can be changed at any time and for any reason. Please read below for instructions on changing it in your Backoffice.
Please note that the process date of the 21st is not something you can change; if you have not already ordered products by the 20th, your Backup order will process on the 21st. For more information, see this article on Smart Order policies.
All changes made to the Smart order, including changes to the shipping address and items on the order, must be made by the 20th of the month no later than 11:59 PM US Central Time . Any changes made after this cutoff will not take effect until the following month's Backup order processes.
1. Log in to the Backoffice and mouse over the "Account" menu. Select "Backup Order" from the dropdown.
2. To Edit/Add Items: Click the "Edit/Add Items" button.
3. This will take you to the Shop. Add the desired items in the correct quantities to your Smart Order by entering the desired quantity in the box provided (to the right of the item name) and by then clicking "Add to Backup" on the right hand side.
When prompted, select the option "Update Smart Order". This will take you back to your Smart Order.
4. From there, click the red "X" next to any undesired items.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the items in your Smart Order match what you wish to receive this month.
Please note that if your Smart Order Business Volume dips below 50 points at any point in the process, you will begin to see higher prices as the system changes your account from a PLC Membership to a standard Membership. To remedy this, simply click "Update Quantity" once you have 50 BV worth of products in your Backup Order, and the prices will update.