Purium typically saves 1-2 credit cards for you in order to simplify the ordering process. If you have an active Backup Order, you are required to have at least one card on file that we can charge. In the case that you'd like to change or remove the card(s) on file, doing so is relatively simple.
1. Start by logging in to your Backoffice.
2. Mouse over the "Account" Tab on the right hand side of the page and select "Change Settings" from the dropdown menu.
3. From the settings menu, select "Payment Methods"
4. On the following page, you can either change or delete your current card or add a new one entirely. Click the pencil button underneath the current card to edit it or the trash can to delete it entirely.
5. Importantly, if you have a standing Backup Order and are adding a card specifically to be used with it, make sure you change the card that is being used for your Backup order by mousing over the "Account" tab again and this time selecting "Backup Order" from the dropdown menu. Once in your Backup Order, click "Payment" on the right hand side to select the correct credit card for use with your Backup Order.